I'm not really sure how I feel about the wind here, sometimes.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Wind
I was driving to the weather center this afternoon, east on Boyd towards Jenkins. As I'm driving, my windows are down and it's cool out and I'm thinking, "Man, I really love this Oklahoma wind." Right after that, as I'm pulling up to the light at Boyd and Jenkins, I see what looks like a piece of cardboard fly down from the construction site of Devon Energy Hall. There were four people walking on the sidewalk and one of them got completely hit by it. Unfortunately, it was not a piece of cardboard, but rather, a piece of sheet rock. That stuff is substantial and it took that guy out. He was flat on the ground after getting hit. I think by the time the light turned green he was sort of getting up, but seriously, that stinks for him and I hope he doesn't have to go the hospital or anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! Oklahoma! Wind! Sheetrock!
Also, this made me laugh loudly and scared Roommate.
gpcje
Post a Comment