I was going to add more to this later, but who am I kidding, that's not going to happen. So, here goes.
I forgot to update on semester #10, so at this point all I remember is:
- Having a boyfriend for the first time
- Doing just about nothing for school
- Matt's ridiculous capstone project
This summer I:
- Went to IKEA for the first time
- Went to Pittsburgh with my mom for the American Society of Engineering Education conference. Dr. Sluss, my department head, was there and my mom informed him that his picture was up in her kitchen. This is true, but not necessarily relevant or helpful information.
- Made a quilt.
Now, on to semester #11. What did I do this semester?
- To start it off right, Matt and I broke up...and subsequently got back together after about 1.5 weeks.
- I watched Michael Phelps win 8 gold medals.
- I took my first non-ECE grad classes, one in Industrial Engineering and one in Civil Engineering. I probably won't do this again.
- I learned how to jump a car and where the circuit breaker is in my house.
- I had job interviews in Norman, OKC, Dallas, and Boston (where I got to see Savannah).
- I watched OU lose to Texas but become the Big 12 champions.
- I introduced Michelle to Tuesday lunch.
- I debugged dozens of programs in assembly and spent hundred of hours in lab doing absolutely nothing.
1 comment:
How are you going to summarize/bin periods of your life when you can't use semesters anymore?
excatic (that is really close to being a real word)
Post a Comment