happy new year everyone!
sheesh, 2005 was a long year.
went to see narnia the other day. i liked that they played the dictionary game. although, they got a cool word like gastrovascular out of the deal. the only word i got out of it the last time i played was dejecta. how useful is that in everyday conversation? oh, wait...
i finished the drafts for my reu/lab internship applications today. now i need to proof them and then all that's left is my study abroad application. writing an essay on "why i feel qualified to study abroad". blah, blah, blah.
okay, it's 4:30 in the morning. i'm going to bed now.
1 comment:
England sounds like fun...I do not know how nice or not nice British people are, but I think most Europeans don't really like Americans. Just don't wear an "I Heart Bush" shirt or anything.
I actually just took the GRE this week. It wasn't too bad. You can sign up online to take it just about any day you want. Of course you have to take it in OKC...
Hey, when are you coming back to Norman?
Post a Comment