Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's really late and I should never write this late....

It's 3:15 in the am on a Monday night and I am working on Numerical Methods. I think something is wrong. Oh well. I'm blaming quantum. Semester scapegoat = quantum. Shrug.

Tuesday lunch is tomorrow. Yay! I accidentally got four people to write letters of recommendation for me when I only need three. Oh well. My Purdue application is also ridiculously late. Again, oh well. I'm not particularly keen on leaving this state anyway. This semester is blah. That's about all there is to say about it. People are still wonderful though. So that's still a plus.

Meh. I'm going to finish up my numerical methods and then sleep for a bit before attempting quantum again. Sadness. I wish I was better at math.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning Emily! May I take this opportunity to express my unbridled admiration at your continuingly studious insomnia? Brava, complimenti.

Hope you are having the loveliest of day imaginable in this best of all possible worlds.

Katie said...

You were doing QUANTUM? How's that QUANTUM going? We love you and your math ability...yes...ability, you're just out of practice.