
Why is it that right after you make a decision a bunch of great alternatives come your way? Right now a lot of places besides OU sound really great for post-graduation. IBM sounds good, either for summer or as a job. Purdue I could really take or leave, but they accepted me and offered me a TA position. Vanderbilt, on the other hand, called me this week twice about my application that I never finished online and didn't submit, but they want to talk to me. Too bad Tennessee sounds like a great place to live and the program sounds interesting. But you know what, I made my decision and I made it for a reason and those reasons haven't changed. I just need to trust God that I am making the best decision and keep going. *sigh* I really do have a hard time making decisions. Also, a prof at OU that I loved having for class but is apparently hard to work for doing research apparently wants to talk with me and a friend about doing research with him. Wow. I think I really do have a lot of options right now; aka, more decisions.
2 comments:
Well, apparently, I'm not the one who gets this cartoon.
Two other things:
1. You should copy the text that appears when you hover the mouse over the cartoon on the actual website to your illegal copies on your blog.
2. Wow, rub your brilliant opportunities in my face why don't you. I have a tough time making decisions too, but I have no sympathy. NO sympathy.
That is all.
Amazing comic. And I'm glad you're staying here. But it's hard, I know.
sogbvxp
Post a Comment