Friday, May 18, 2007

on being home...

Church cookbooks are the best. Period. I think everyone needs a standard Betty Crocker or the Joy of Cooking cookbook to get the full gamut of recipes. But after that, church ladies make the best food and therefore, the best recipes and, collected, the best cookbooks.

I also have acquired a car. It is neat. I'm happy. It's a Honda. That means it shouldn't die on me. :)

I'm basically doing a whole lot of nothing while I'm home. This is good. This is also bad. Now that car shopping is over, I'll be doing even more nothing. Unless I actually start cleaning up my room. Motivation is sadly lacking...

My sister is bored a lot recently too. So we hang out sometimes.

Also, my quantum grade was not very nice to me this semester. Oh well. I'm a grad school student now, so it doesn't matter.

That is all. Except that The Office is awesome.

No comments: