Saturday, May 26, 2007

Semester 8

Wow, what a great year. I can't believe I've graduated already. Here's what I'll remember about my last semester.
  • 2nd Annual 80s French toast at Fenway. The side ponytails were awesome.
  • Tootsie Rolls. And Tootsie Roll wrappers. A lot of both. Probably well over 3000.
  • Andrea's Day of Beauty, aka the Miss OU pageant. An enlightening experience.
  • Spandex!
  • Discovering the duck pond
  • Valentine's MT
  • Quantum...
  • The general grad school crisis
  • The month long cry-a-thon in February/March due to Vanderbilt calling me about a potential fellowship
  • The 48-hour visit to Nashville complete with delayed flight.
  • Vanderbilt rejecting me
  • Naomi's visit: snowcones, the duck pond, and getting soaked in the rain on the way to Andrea's
  • Purdue visit with my mom
  • The great flood of '07 in Norman
  • Glorieta
  • The Game
  • The most excellent Chris Valentine's prank (Just Married...)
  • Amy Grosser visiting
  • Easter in Mustang
  • The awesome electronic waterguns from Danny's mom and the attacks that promptly followed on all those studying in the classroom and Chris and Mike and Chris...and Chris
  • Passing the waterguns on to other people to squirt Chris.
  • The most boring semester of classes ever.
  • Getting mistaken for an RA again.
  • Watching The Office. A lot.
  • Study Party Bingo.
  • Rain just about every day for the last two or three weeks of school.
  • The Wasielewski family randomly sitting behind the Weisbrook family at commencement.
  • Dr. Fagan bossing us around (loudly) at graduation.
There may be more, but not tonight. I'm going to sleep and then I'm going to Chicago tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't think you watched The Office a LOT. Maybe a ridiculous amount.

gnzbv

D'andrea said...

post, darn you.

Unknown said...

i second d'andrea.

i thought you rejected vanderbilt, not the other way around.