Tuesday, September 18, 2007

faith

Remember when I used to write in this blog? Yeah, me too.

I'm not going to write much because I need to study, but let's just say that this semester has been really, really rough so far. It's going to get better, I know, but right now I just don't want to deal with this. So much change. I kind of feel like my foundations have been shaken and I'm searching for some solid ground. I'm going to keep walking by faith and trusting in His goodness.

Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

That's something I need to meditate on some more.

1 comment:

Katie said...

that is a good mediation.

kjopwfq