- spend time with my wonderful sister who's coming home especially to see me
- study abroad application
- other cool and useful stuff
so, i had to build this robot for class and i was taking pictures tonight. andrea was kind enough to help me out. we're a sorry lot, trying to keep from going insane this late in the semester.
these pictures are mostly to entertain naomi. everyone else has current firsthand knowledge of just how weird we are.
the robot looks like this:

andrea appears to like the robot:

they have coffee together often:

andrea appears to really like the robot:

underside/being weird?

andrea appears to be cheating on the robot with...a stapler? weak.

your advice for today:
when building a robot near the end of the fall semester, do not build it out of metal as it makes carrying the thing around a very cold process.
1 comment:
Wow, I feel so honored. Not only did I make it to your Christmas to-do list, but you put up pictures just to entertain ME.
I was thoroughly entertained.
Post a Comment