Pictures from the first two weeks. No people involved in these.

Don't you feel welcome now?

Like OU, A&M also appreciates the community that benches bring.

A&M has some pretty cool trees. Some of them remind me of the ones at Rice in Houston.

This underpass goes from the stadium under a big road and train track to a parking garage and parking lots. OU needs one of these. Badly.

The flag room in the Memorial Student Center.

The library here is cool enough to have an annex and a walkway thingy.

Clock from the clock tower.

Cool clouds from the rain this morning. I felt like an idiotic meteorology major staring at the sky and clouds and taking lots of pictures.

This cool metalwork was on one of the buildings here.

Door from said building.

Go here if you don't remember what happened.

Entry.

Approach.

They didn't have a bonfire the year Kennedy was shot.



The center of the memorial where the center pole of the bonfire stood.

The memorial at night.
I'll post more pictures later if I take more.
No comments:
Post a Comment