The past few days have included more bumming. The power went out around 5:30 Monday night. It was kind of dark outside, but we managed for a couple hours. I laid around for awhile and then went to bed around 9:30. Around 11:15, Seth came into my room and we started talking since neither of us could sleep. Around 11:45, after repeatedly talking about it, we decided to go to Waffle House since we were pretty much bored out of our minds. As we're getting ready to go, I take a flashlight upstairs with me to grab something. I come back downstairs and hear Seth in the basement. I look down the stairs and see light. A decent amount of it. And it's flourescent. Yeah, the power turned back on right as we were about to leave. Almost lamer than its turning off in the first place.
Yesterday I turned 20. Weird. Today, after 3 hours at the Sprint store, 4 of us walked away with new cell phones. I am soooo up to date with technology now.
Oh yeah, and at some point Nickel Creek decided that it would be cool to play in Columbia right after I leave. Yeah, they're going to be here June 4. Grrr. Anger.
1 comment:
you have a phone. I'm not sure I know you any more.
Post a Comment