I'm just chillin' in my room at home. It is absolutely lovely to be home. See the fam, veg out, play card games, watch movies--the routine. I am still pretty excited about being back in Norman on Saturday. What I am not excited about, however, is packing. Ugh. Part of the problem is that I am attempting this packing thing a little too early. It actually needs to be attempted a little closer to the deadline. The other problem, though, is that I have to pack using stuff that will stay in my room. Usually I pack in big bins that my parents can take home with them. However, this year, since I have to be in Norman on Sunday and can't move in until Monday, my stuff will have to get dumped at someone's place for a day or two, meaning my parents can't take the excess home. Just so you know what packing does to my room, a visual:

It gets a bit messier than my room at school ever does. Probably because I can't be quite as much of a pack rat at school as I am here. And actually, the state of my room cannot be fully attributed to packing. It's actually almost that bad most of the time when I'm home.
In case you couldn't tell, I made it home from College Station safely. I even made my early morning flight. Thank goodness. I was terrified that I would miss it for some reason. Paranoid, I suppose...or desparate to get out? not sure.
Okay, well, I totally had more interesting things to say, but being tired seems to kill my brain like that. Anyhow, see you guys soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment