Hmm...the top of this page says "blog." They stole my title...
A crow started chasing me as I was walking to my dorm today. I turned around and glared at him as he flew back into the tree. When I turned back around and kept walking he tried again. The third time, I got my water bottle out to throw at him. I think he got scared that time, but I'm not sure because I was at my door by that time. It was weird. The girl in front of me that it chased ran away. There were also four guys on the balcony watching this happen repeatedly. I can't blame them. There's nothing else more interesting to do in CS.
I discovered two artists/bands this week: Copeland and Bela Fleck. Haven't listened to either one all that much, but I think I could grow to like them both a lot.
In other news, I think I'm changing my major...again. Yay! Electrical, here I come. Technically, this is the third time I've changed my major. But only one was a really major major shift.
Okay, I'm totally procrastinating my poster presentation that I'm supposed to make. Crap-o-rific.
1 comment:
I think you might be right. About the English thing. You're still wrong about the computer science thing. Comp. Sci. is not super duper fun.
Post a Comment