I went to IHOP at 1:30 in the morning today with Chris Waters. We finally got our funnel cakes.
So, this semester should be tough. Good tough, though. Last semester was bad tough. Meaning one class consumed all of my time and energy and I mostly forgot the other ones even existed.
I'm taking solid state devices, electromagnetic fields, digital design lab, quantum electronic devices (referred to as QED), and modern physics for physics majors. The last two are pretty much for fun, or at least not required for my degree plan. I'm going to try to get QED to count for grad credit though, which would be helpful.
I've already got a ton of homework, which, once I sit down and do it is really a good thing. It should get my in gear pretty quick.
Okay.
Currently Listening: In Motion, Copeland
Currently Reading: Laser Electronics, Joseph T. Verdeyen
No comments:
Post a Comment