Saturday, February 09, 2008

All At Once

Life right now is going really well. School is pretty much amazing in that so far it has been virtually no work. I do spend the majority of my life in front of a computer, but I was expecting that. All three of my classes are very computer-based and two of them are sort of designed so that it's possible to finish your homework in class.

Beside school, I've also managed to get three jobs for this semester. I was a little worried that all this might just be "too much" for me to handle. I think I'll be okay. Since I managed to cut one physics class out of my semester, I seem to have a ton of time now, which means the house is pretty clean most of the time and sometimes I even cook.

I'm a little worried though. It seems as though the past three semesters at least have involved an emotional breakdown in the middle of the semester. I feel like I'm going to be waiting for that all semester. Hopefully I can go a semester without a two week crying spell in the middle. Ha! Now I at least have one goal for the semester. I think the best way to meet that goal is actually just to get a lot of sleep. I know what is a key factor to some of the crying is.

Actually, the key goal for the semester is discipline. I'm so bad at this. I need structure in my life, but I'm not that great and creating for myself or sticking to it. But I can change. That's the good thing, I am always being made more into God's likeness.

No comments: